I will never return to this server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1703863945402.png

@Swifter

Three week ban for not complying with gunpoint when this happens literally DOZENS of times a day, is never dealt with and even when it is dealt with, 3 weeks is ridiculous.

Yep, perfect example of why I am leaving. Terrible, inconsisent moderating that depends more on which side of the bed the admin got up on rather than the actual offence.

Reaction score
found a gift card just for you
im94te7ppfny.jpg

Reaction score
View attachment 20384

Three week ban for not complying with gunpoint when this happens literally DOZENS of times a day, is never dealt with and even when it is dealt with, 3 weeks is ridiculous.

Yep, perfect example of why I am leaving. Terrible, inconsisent moderating that depends more on which side of the bed the admin got up on rather than the actual offence.
Did you even bother to look at their record? 90% of bans is 3.4, which is why its a longer ban. It litteraly states in the reason.

And if it isnt dealt with its on you for not reporting it?

Reaction score
View attachment 20384

@Swifter

Yeah because the fact that he has 12 bans and 4 warnings on record for 3.4 related offences from this year alone is completely irrelevant

Status
Not open for further replies.