I am leaving the server for a long time

Reaction score
I am leaving this server for many reasons.
1st Reason i was robbing the bank alone the door was closed and the swat shoots me with his sniper through the closed door i called an admin but he didnt respond probably admins got more important things to deal with.After 5mins i was climbing a trafick light and the admin warn me probably this is the most important things admins deal with.
2nd Reason The mayor orginised a race and a citizen who doesnt participate in the race killed me while i was driving my car i called an admin for that but as i sayed admins got more important thing to deal with.
3rd Reason i got 2 unfair bans in my record the 1st time i got banned was because i (RDM The mayor )While the mayor puts 50%sale tax i was telling to the mayor to get back in the bank because i wanted use her as a hostage the mayor run away from a gun point so i got 2reasons to kill her but i get banned for this.You think that i am insane but i write an unban request with a demo for this but admins denied it because the ban expires already.The 2nd ban was today a cop starts pursuit me and crashing my car becasue i was driving my car with 25km and the limit was 55km then i stoped my car and i killed him because he was crashing and pursuits me because i was driving slowly because i dont want crash and destroy my car every time i am driving.
And the last one before a week ago i tried mugg an admin named Tim but the police catch me.A friend helped me and i escaped from the police then i tried find Tim and kill him because he call the cops. When i find him and i tried to kill him Tims Friends(admins,enforcers)killed me so they can protect their friend.After 5-10 mins Tim came to me and killed me, he broke NLR because his friends already killed me so Tim rdm an inoccent man(But what i am saying this was a mistake not an RDM) if anyone else did this the admins would ban him for rdm.
Thats all
I may come back to the server when you guys add more admins which they dont waste their powers and respond to the reports

Reaction score
Johny-Quid$$$;n9671 said:
And the last one before a week ago i tried mugg an admin named Tim but the police catch me.A friend helped me and i escaped from the police then i tried find Tim and kill him because he call the cops. When i find him and i tried to kill him Tims Friends(admins,enforcers)killed me so they can protect their friend.After 5-10 mins Tim came to me and killed me, he broke NLR because his friends already killed me so Tim rdm an inoccent man(But what i am saying this was a mistake not an RDM) if anyone else did this the admins would ban him for rdm.

I went through this with you at the time, I didn't ask anyone to kill you and I had no communication with the person who did kill you and did not see them kill you, so in my character's eyes you were still the same person therefore I needed to put you down. I explained this at the time a good 5 times but it seems you are not able to listen to what anyone has to say.

Also many of your reports are just '/report Admin to me'(Or similar) and most admins probably won't respond to that.

Reaction score
CaptainHerbert said:
Are you sure Tim wasn't revived by a medic? If not then show us a demo of this happening.
No they finish me of with a bullet and tim you were there i am sure that you saw my dead body and about the demo why should i upload a demo the problem wont sold if i upload a demo.

Reaction score
CaptainHerbert said:
Are you sure Tim wasn't revived by a medic? If not then show us a demo of this happening.
I never saw your dead body as my post says, I never died myself as I was revived by a medic.

Reaction score
CaptainHerbert said:
You revived by a medic i thought that i dint even kill you because they killed me anyway this is not the reason i am leaving perpheads most importan is that admins dont respond to the report i am not talking for you and i got 2unfair bans to my ban record

Reaction score
I see this thread as just a "God admins dont do shit" thread which won't help much. Of couse we take the thread seriously and we'll have an admin meeting where we'll also talk about dealing with reports etc.

But, what would be more helpful is, you could send the report 2 times with 2 minutes interval just in case they don't miss it. Then, if you don't get any response, you could take note of the admins online at that moment and report them to an Owner or a Head Admin so it can be investigated. Or just post it to the forums.

Reaction score
Ruby said:
I see this thread as just a "God admins dont do shit" thread which won't help much. Of couse we take the thread seriously and we'll have an admin meeting where we'll also talk about dealing with reports etc.

But, what would be more helpful is, you could send the report 2 times with 2 minutes interval just in case they don't miss it. Then, if you don't get any response, you could take note of the admins online at that moment and report them to an Owner or a Head Admin so it can be investigated. Or just post it to the forums.
Agreed, if you don't get responded to ingame (Admins might be rping or answering other reports) please make sure to post your problem on the forum with a demo.