I'd like to apologise for my behaviour.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date

Deleted member 5920

Hi,

many of you know me as a minge, the last thing I posted on the forums was an attention seeking post. Since this last post and my last visit to perpheads forums I have matured a lot in my behaviour and I hope people can put the past behind them and try to accept the new me. I won't be posting on the forums much but I will be here. I am sorry for ban evading but at the time it seemed like no other option was open to me to play with my old friends from perp. I am truly sorry for that.

P.S: My balls dropped.

Reaction score
I would like to trust you Ethan but you have no proof really how can we trust you with what is here? I admit you were fun to roleplay with but still there is a concern.

I would like proof that you have matured but not a video of your balls dropping please.

Reaction score
I'm sorry Ethan, but I can't trust you. You made DDoS threats against Wolfy and I don't accept that kind of behaviour.
I obviously don't have proof, it was a long time ago.

Reaction score
Having spoken to Ethan on steam and over team-speak about the rules and have asked him many questions the only problem is the bad reputation you have left on the community and the negative effects on others playing skills, if you do get unbanned I would recommend to change your name and delete your old friends on steam to become a new player / character.

Deleted member 5920

Having spoken to Ethan on steam and over team-speak about the rules and have asked him many questions the only problem is the bad reputation you have left on the community and the negative effects on others playing skills, if you do get unbanned I would recommend to change your name and delete your old friends on steam to become a new player / character.

I was seriously considering doing this, I do appreciate the help you have given me on testing the rules ECT. This is assuming my ban dispute is accepted.

About my ban evading attempts, the Leah account was me wanting to play with some old old friends that first introduced me to perp and infact Steam, they had forgotten how to play so I offered my help as they have bought me most of the games I have on Steam. The whole name Leah thing was actually a joke with them and I can get them to confirm this.

The Callum account was when I was addicted to PERP, I thought of nothing but PERP, it was a serious problem, I know there is no excuse for ban evading but I legit was just addicted. I managed to rid myself of this problem by playing more games and different gamemodes.

Reaction score
Yeah, hello Ethan AKA Callum AKA the guy that was riding with me without me knowing anything about it being you Ethan, until you started shouting to your mom, welcome back!

Reaction score
P.S: My balls dropped.

This is something I wanna hear :booty:

Although, even with multiple apologies it's highly unlikely that people will look at you much different because of all the retarded silly shit you have done especially considering you've tried to ban evade multiple times. You've never done anything against me though which I appreciate I guess ahha