Apology

Reaction score
This apology is regarding my ban dispute which is now closed but can be seen via this link https://perpheads.com/threads/ban-dispute.10855/

Although my ban has already expired I still feel the need to apologise to the members effected by this incident as this is a matter of principle. Firstly Pusheen I am truly sorry for killing you, I reacted rashly when I was under fire and I failed to identify my target properly. I'm sorry if this impacted your role play negatively and I am willing to attempt to refund you whatever you lost during this incident.

Secondly I'm sorry if I wasted any of the staff's time with this post, which was not my intention as I firmly believed at the time my actions were correct. Still I understand this has been a busy time for all perp staff and I thank you for your patience and support with the technical issues I encountered.

Lastly I would like to thank other members of the community for their support, help and for simply taking the time to read my post.

Thanks again for your time :D

Reaction score
Thanks for the apology, means a lot Squirrel. There is no need for a refund due to me making a RR and it getting accepted, just be a little more careful next time.

Reaction score
It's always nice to see people make an apology outside of the ban appeal section, I can tell you really mean your sorry and I'm sure the people affected can forgive you :)