Making changes.

Reaction score
So today I have decided to do something, and that something is to become more serious and mature, I know many of you think of me as a "fuckboy", "Minge", "Retard" and much more.
But I'm going to change that now, first off all I want to say sorry to the people that I have tortured with my horrible role play and trying to get enforcer (thanks for not accepting me, I would of let this community down big time.)
Second of all, I would love if you could tell me what to start off with improving, and I know a lot of you are going to say "everything", but please be more detailed so that I can understand what I should improve on.

Now I know that most of you probably don't take me seriously right now, but I'm really trying to improve to make sure that I don't ruin for someone else.

Thank you for reading!

P.S: Yes, I was inspired my Frank's post.

Reaction score
Just a tip as I've seen countless posts like these in the last seven years since I've joined the roleplay scene.

Don't expect to suddenly become a roleplay king. That's not the point, and frankly - there is no such thing as a roleplay king. There is no roleplay-o-meter, there are no levels, everyone is just doing their own thing. Unless you help everyone by becoming a valuable addition to the community, you won't change. Now, I'm not saying you must do something like creating a new phone app or contributing with a paralakefm like idea. What I'm saying is that habits are habits. It's great if you can kick them as fast as possible, but some things will always stay. Therefore, all I can say is don't set a time limit or announce in more places how you're going to change. Unless people realize that you changed, nobody will really react with applauding or hailing you. I'm happy that posts like these appear, as it shows that some of the members feel the need for becoming mature, but as I said before - this isn't something that happens over night. It's a lengthy process and I'm hoping I'll see your name in the recommendation subforum one day, and not in the sourcebans list.

Last few words - I've witnessed many players change over a duration of time, and by change I mean in a good way. Don't think of it as an impossible task, think of it as a personal mission - as you already stated that this is something you decided to do.
Revise the rules, observe experienced players, and try to replicate the manner in your own unique way.
Regards

Reaction score
Never found you annoying in any form. There really isn't much you need to change imo. Your attempts of going more serious these last months has really impressed me. Don't change something unless it's absolutely necessary.

Your bud
Mat

Reaction score
Good to see your going to be making changes thats mainly why i left the community a bit ago so i can change myself for the better and now i am more calm and mature than before i left.