If you're interested in Formula 1, or bored, please do have a lookit

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of racing. Especially single-seater (F1, F2)
Every sunday i got go-kart training, and i love it.
I got a racing [simulator] setup where i play, mostly F1.
Currently i dont have access to my racing setup so i salvaged a, few months old, though my latest "complete-ish video".
For anyone who knows about the F1 games: In the video im playing with ABS disabled, medium traction control, 95/110 AI difficulty, and ofcourse manual gearshifts. The racing line is mostly for seeing the braking zones, as vision is quite limited in the cockpit camera-mode. (The camera mode makes it feel more realistic, which i love)

I've censored my driver's name as it is my actual name.

Aaaand for anyone who dosnt give a shit about the above section, here's the frickin video:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just get assetto corsa to play with @rogue and @Momo only to eventually get abandoned by them cause they got bored of it so you end up by yourself attempting to do a drift while listening to eurobeat at a certain corner like 60 times till you actually do it once and feel good about it.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
1 litre C2 is faster. Sounds like one of your go karts or a lawn mower.

Reaction score
Racing simulators with a proper wheel, pedals and shifter plus a VR headset is perfect. I may not have a proper shifter, but it’s still a lot of fun playing games like Project Cars with this kind of setup

Reaction score
I dont have a vr headset, but it would be pretty fucking cool, yeah. And just out of stupidity and curiosity: When you say proper shifter, do you mean like a gear stick (H-Shifter), or the shiftpads on the steering wheel??