Ight imma head out

Reaction score
Hi, Perpheads community,

As you can tell by the title and where this is being posted I have come to the decision that this is the end of playing perp for me. I have played perp for coming up to 6 years this year and quite honestly it has been amazing fun. I have accumulated 8 months of playtime over these 6 years on perp and in this time have made some amazing memories and some brilliant friends. I just feel that perp now is pretty boring and at this point, I am just playing to pass time and realize this probably isn't the best way to use my spare time. I have done everything there is to do on perp from being really involved with the PD / top crim orgs to being a staff member I have roleplayed, helped lots of new players, spent lots of money on fun & dumb shit guns cars drugs the whole lot, and many other things that I have enjoyed doing. I will miss this community a lot as perp is pretty much the only server I have ever really played, out of all my 10 months of playtime on gmod 8 is on perp and that is crazy it was just so much better than all the other servers and I am going to miss it so much. I will probably still pop on now and then to say hello and have a mess around but won't be on otherwise.

It's been fucking amazing playing with all of you and I wish everybody the best with their futures your all fucking amazing!

PS: I won't be tagging anyone because I would have to tag the whole list of users that are on this forum pretty much as everyone including players that I only played with once or twice helping them start have made an impact on my perp experience and id feel bad missing them out LMFAO.

PPS: NO YOU CAN'T HAVE MY STUFF XOXO

PPPS:
GNcbBmU.png

Reaction score
Even though I somewhat seen this coming after what we have been speaking about recently its still sad to see you go man. Keep in touch!