IC Name:
Steam Name:
IG Age:

Why should we pick you?

Trande

IC Name: Tim Garrot
Steam Name: Trande
IG Age: 20

Why should we pick you? I am good at shooting and driving. And I can build IKEA stuff without their silly manuals

Reaction score
IC Name: Tim Garrot
Steam Name: Trande
IG Age: 20

Why should we pick you? I am good at shooting and driving. And I can build IKEA stuff without their silly manuals

ACCEPTED. Your rank will be given on Friday. And the manuals are in Swedish :D

Reaction score
IC Name: Hayden James
Steam Name: Hayden
IG Age: 14

Why should we pick you? I've always wanted to work for ikea and I would be a great asset to the ikea community :) Im a good at shooting and driving + Im a good team worker :)

Last edited:

Garrett Woodfield

IC Name: Garrett Woodfield (Changing to: Alex Zaiger)
Steam Name: Alex ( http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102658230 )
IG Age: 21

Why should we pick you? You should pick me because i am a trustworthy guy, i will and have never betrayed and org, i show my loyalty, aswell as i help any members i need, i never leave a member behind.

Reaction score
IC Name: Dave Gates
Steam Name: Zippyjack
IG Age: 26

Why should we pick you?
My last organization was a complete f**ck up, My cousin ruined it all, I regret even leaving the organization before that. I'm now an enemy for no reason. However, I'm loyal and trustworthy, I wouldn't let my organization or my real friends down. I'm a good team worker, I'd listen to anyone that is superior an any allies. I'll serve my duties and time of working in Ikea, and will do the dirty work if asked so.

Reaction score
IC Name: Anton Moderau

Steam Name: It's Time

IG Age: 25

Why should we pick you?: Because I believe that I'll be an all-around useful person, helping friends around when I can. From starting small farms of (dank)kush to collecting debts to even raiding rival org's hideouts and etc.

I find that playing with friends or being in a org is much for fun than simply being alone and struggling to keep your drugs. I think that being in a org will allow me to enjoy PERP much more than I did before.

Not much to say as I'm rather new to PERP, and still have much to learn before being most effecient.

Last edited: