I'll mix all of your diss tracks (or songs) for free

Reaction score
Hi,

I need more experience in mixing vocals that aren't mainly mine.

Send me your vocals and the beat and I will professionally mix them for free. Even if you are an aspiring artist and aren't planning on posting it on the forums.

Shoot me an email with all files attached @ [email protected], I'll need your vocal tracks, ad libs and any vocal layers that you want in there (this can also be done with the main vocal but the mix becomes more full if you record 2 separate layers).

Tips to record GOOD vocals:
- Don't eat your microphone while recording. Stay about a finger length away from your microphone while recording and speak up.
- Put energy into your vocals, mainly in the punchlines and when the beat drops with your vocal.
- Be confident, don't doubt yourself.
- Don't write vocals down first, first you just do a little freestyle to get a general flow for your vocals and then you start slowly freestyling bit by bit adding more and more vocals to your track. At this point you can write them down to do the final recording.
- Don't be afraid to record your vocals in parts instead of in 1 go, it is usually better to pause and then record again unless you want that 'out of air' emotional effect on your vocals like Kendrick Lamar has. Any parts that don't really sound the same can be fixed in post.
- Ad libs are really important to make a good energetic track. It adds a lot of hype when done properly.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, DON'T OVERTHINK SHIT! shoutout Kenny Beats

The quality of the final product depends a lot on the quality of your microphone, there is only so much I can do to fix your 20 dollar Walmart headset microphone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
mandem can you help me drop a sick gangsta g funk tune for all the homies to boggie with ??

Reaction score
can you do the hook? i really need a british person to do the hook its a major key in this song. just lmk im workin on this rn i got the best beat