I'm an Absolute Bastard and here's some FAST RAP *update*

Reaction score
So I wrote some other stuff because I was liking the way the last one came out and I thought I could totally polish the fast rapping kinda style. So this is my fast rap version that's still a prototype but I think it came out DAMN good. I'm actually moving to Thailand soon. Like, straight moving there so I'll probably be MIA for some time but I'll make sure when I do come back it'll be some dope stuff. Where's that asian kid so I can @ him that I'm coming to his country so whatsup, lmao. I'm joking if that wasn't obvious enough. XD

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

shoutout to the dudes who doubted me because I'm getting better quick. Drop your names and when I get famous I'll say'em, lmao. That's a promise.

@Synatec Yo bro what do you think about this now?! You gunna work with me?!

(Starts near 0:40)

[Lyrics]

[Like a straight loss cannon

abandonment

I handled it

weaponized hate

I'ma fan of it

spit straight fire

the candles lit

Bout to summon a demon just to knock your socks off

I'll tell you what gets my rocks off

it's crushing your all your expectations

insatiable desire

to aquire

vast amounts of wealth

If you see

me at

the top

don't act

like you knew

i'd get here

delivery on point when I get weird

lemme hear you cheer when I say lets rep weird

lets rep weird

I take the lead in battle zones

I hold my own

no more then that

you bout to see yourself get dethroned

There's no cloning this success

Blood sweat tears and nights with no rest

There's no slowing me down

there's not stopping me now

I'm unstoppable

They doubted me so now i'm turning them into clowns

I ain't fuckin' around

I'm powering up like it's dragon ball z

Bout to make you holds dezz nuts

there's no reason for me to be so aggressive

I reval in thee excessive

it says so in the bible

you might as well call me the original sin

the bigger the obstacle

the bigger the grin

[---slow----] Pride is my number one sin

you wouldn't bet against god

so why would you then?

Bend

yeah, bend

I just blew your mind

I give it a 10

go back to your home

you ain't welcome here friend]

Reaction score
@Detrix Yo bro I think you like this kinda music tell me what you think about this BE NICE TO ME, LMAO

Reaction score
I am not a fan of rap, sorry. But I do like the creativity of people making stuff like this. So I do appreciate the time an effort, and you should ofcourse keep doing what you like to do!

Reaction score
Thanks man, I appreciate you. What a nice way to say "I don't fuck with yo shid" LMAO

Reaction score
I like your lyrics but I feel like you need to merge them more if that makes sense? It feels like you cut yourself off. The lines are quite short, you read a line then you stop and read another one and it doesn't flow as nicely as a result, you should put two together so you're speaking for longer but saying the same stuff, then take a small breather when the topic moves.

I'm not a rapper (yet) so take this how you like, just what I personally think. I like it though and your effort shows; keep at it!

Reaction score
I wish I had the editing skills to make that work. If I knew how to edit it properly and then record it in such a way that it's easy to edit, all of that would be so much more possible. I mean, I won't blame it all on editing, I'm still not the best. Make @Synatec show me those tutorial editing videos so I can stop complaining about bad editing. XD

Reaction score
Like, the entire time I'm recording, I'm literally thinking "This sounds so freakin' rough and rushed it would be nice if I could edit"