Round 4 of Epic Raps - It's time...

Reaction score
So, I don't think I need to keep saying it, but I don't have professional equipment or anything. I do the most basic stuff which is getting a beat and recording my voice over it. Usually I just record once and if there's any mistakes I don't really care and just post it anyway.

Anyway, getting to the point. It's been a long time coming. I started out absolutely garbage. I posted a few examples of my earlier works here in the Artistic forums and even though I haven't posted it all, it's VERY clear I started out as a trash bag Writer and everyone would NOT let me forget that, haha.

And that's alright! I don't regret it at all. I honestly, literally thank, and love the people who criticized me every step of the way. Because with that criticism I pushed harder to get better and I didn't try to make a fool of myself by making a soundcloud or something sooner then I should have. Because I believe that if I make a SoundCloud, I want every single one of the tracks I put out to be Top Tier so people don't go off assuming too early that I'm trash.

Here I am now guys. I think I'm at the beginning point of my musical career now. I never really put so much effort into my work especially with the editing part and god knows I did the bare minimum there. I usually just put out music recreationally assuming that I'd never reach so high to make a living off of it. As of late, with my newer stuff, I would show people things and they'd compliment me on how I could do something with it. And almost always the criticism I would get would be directed at my editing and I noticed that it was hardly ever about my ability as a musical writer. I started to feel more confident about my work. And today, I am now confident enough to kick everything off.

To keep some consistency, and honestly I doubt people are gunna like simply because it'll probably annoy them, but I'm gunna continue to post my artistic stuff and musical stuff here in the Artistic channel. I don't know who made the Artistic channel on the Forums. I doubt they planned it'd actually be used after awhile, but I just want to thank you guys for giving me a platform to post my crappy crap so I can get better. You guys are awesome. @Bolli , @Fredy , @StephenPuffs , @TinySlayer , @Xquality . I don't know which one of you dudes did it but I love ya'll.

@Dom_ Thank you for criticizing my work in a funny way (or serious way? i dunno but thanks man). I don't think I ever had to deal with any rudeness outside of RP man. We never spoke much, but I'm happy whenever we did have an interaction that it was in some way positive. Maybe you think well of me, maybe you don't. I think well of you, and I appreciate you my guy. C:

@Super_ Thank you for being a sweet toned individual. Totally unrelated to my musical development, but I always thought you were pretty damn cool man. When I think back to Perp in a positive light, you are one of the people that come to mind because again, you were really cool man. Stay well homie.

@Synatec Thank you dude for cracking jokes on my absolute trash bag music at the start and being really open to the idea of me getting better with my work. Thank you for whenever I did post my work, you criticized in a constructive way and helped me get better. You were a little mean to me here and there, but that much is irrelevant because you would still speak to me nicely and usually kept exterior criticism of character like things that would happen in Perp out of our conversations and always spoke to me in a neutral way and honestly yo, I appreciate the fuck out of that man. You're fucking awesome bro mans.

@Collier Yet another sweet toned individual and maybe I remember incorrectly about that, but the name when I think of it, comes to mind in a positive light. I'm not sure if we spoke a lot I do believe we spoke a bit, but if I remember you well, you probably had an impact on me like everyone else I named. Thank you man. You're awesome.

@peemnaja @JER @MAGE @Aquaa @Sorle @Dr. Dräjj @BigBenji @FatGeorge @dogge
Thank you guy for feeding the fuel to the machine. Machines can't operate without a little gas after all.

Communism is great but I still think Capitalism is best and you're god damn right I'm a capitalist pig.

Anyway guys, without further ado, I present to you the tipping point that has caused me to take music more seriously. From here on out, I will be learning to edit, create beats, buying professional equipment and all. But for now, I hope this poorly edited banger will be sufficient.

PS. @Synatec halp me and stuff man, lol.

[Lyrics]

if you're ready let me speak on heavy subjects

love it

use to think I was disturbed

but I wasn't

grew up thinking I was a loser

poser

maybe even a user

now today I'm user 42069

and I love it

let me hear your grumble grumble

as I tell you my level

very humble

stumbled as I got to here

but I'm very nimble

can't trip me up

I'm only going up from here

and let me tell you very crystal clear

I almost game-overed twice trying to get to hereeeeeeee

veer clear when you're in my game

I may be very humble but I won't let you steal my flaaaame

Can't tame the power that I harbor

My name is Tony and here is Testimony

honing all my skills because I know you're all phonies

what a big funny

honey

look at all the obstacles that I faced

wait

almost forgot

I don't have a honey

kinda seems like I do

but I don't need a Chica to move a mountain of cool

All of them are stools

stepped on these little rocks to reach the Clear Blue Sky Of The World

kinda feels like I'm in anime

and this is my main character arch

the writer of my own story

Glory To The Warrior

haha

That's me

Reaction score
Fuck, I almost forgot the awesome of awesome guys @Detrix You're fucking awesome man. You da bomb so keep on ticking homie.

Reaction score
Of course jjjackier, sorry man. I'll edit your name out now. Sorry for @ing you.