Im comming back

Reaction score
Hello there!

Eh how do I start. I've been in this community before. First time 2013 actually. From then I've been going back and forth. I played on the server this year aswell, I remember being a corporal with the PLPD. My laptop that I was playing on then broke suddenly and I had no money so I was forced to quit, or atleast to take a break.

Now, around 6 months, after saving up money. I ordered my first ever PC. So it's going to be so fun to play on perp with more than 20fps!

I see that alot of updates have come while I was gone that im really looking forward to see! I also plan to get back into PLPD.

Today when I went to the forum I try to login, but my account dosen't exist. But I guess it has something with the updates to do. But as you can see I created a new account so I guess I'll start over. The questions is if I still have all the stuff in-game.

Anyways, when I get the PC the first thing I will do is to join!

Thanks for reading, Zerox

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hey dude i remember you when Fredy and Stephen didn't own This community and it was me and @MrAaron you remember when the server was on downtown rp? I do it was great, used to dupe money printers like a boss dude

Reaction score
  • Staff
My bad. It was 2013. Since it was such a long time ago I forgot and was unsure.