I'm just wondering

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is not an appeal or a dispute.

I'm just wondering that why did I get a warning for something that I did not know for "jumping in combat".

It's certainly possible to jump in combat in real life so I don't know why I should get a warning for it since it's not in the rules.

Also I have nearly 5 months playtime on this server and I haven't heard of that kind of rule.

"jumping in combat".
You're wrong. It's for crouch jumping according to the warning given on your record
984909404967165993.gif

Via the rules (3.3) it's written that it should prevent people from doing erratic movements during combat, jumping could be one of them if combined with something like a sprint to peek into a room or continuous jumping.
Make a dispute if you feel like it, that way we can at least see what happened. You don't have much to lose (except for your time).

You're wrong. It's for crouch jumping according to the warning given on your record
984909404967165993.gif

Via the rules (3.3) it's written that it should prevent people from doing erratic movements during combat, jumping could be one of them if combined with something like a sprint to peek into a room or continuous jumping.
Make a dispute if you feel like it, that way we can at least see what happened. You don't have much to lose (except for your time).
Hi Creepis,

Thank you for clarifying that. I am sorry that I typed it in the wrong way.

Kind regards,
Cody Garrett

Back