Enforcer / Helper applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

I know most of you ( At least I am ) have been wondering when Enforcer and Helper applications are going to be opened again.
I am curious to know if it's a set time interval where you guys look for new Enforcers and Helpers at this time. I am also wondering if it is just when you guys feel you need more and you open them up again. Or is it a set number of Enforcers at a time and if some get demoted / they resign you look for a new one.

I am just curious and want to start working on an application so that once they are opened again I can apply and possibly get it :)

If one of the Admins / Owners / Bolli could tell me because I know that they would know that would be great. ( Excluding Tanges because I know that it isn't his line of work etc. )

Thanks!
- Blackdown

Reaction score
The helper rank has been removed and the enforcer application will open again when more enforcers are needed.

Reaction score
I think it's risky asking these sorts of things. Expect critcism haha!

Reaction score
Enforcer applications are opened when we feel we need more people to help out on the server, as for helpers we won't ever be recruiting new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.