I'm onto something...

Reaction score
Scanning............................................
Recieving_message........................
Transcripting....................................
Decoding...........................................
Message_recieved.........................
USERNAME: YABOI_SPOOKY

MESSAGE: Lencz, I think I understand what happened to that fish. The picture we found of that big tree? I took a long look at it and started wondering what those chimneys are. I thought about it and figured out Paralake is probably more responsible of pollution then the government will tell us.

Come to think of it, where even are those chimneys? I certainly have never seen them up close. I thought they were around the Parker property, but they aren't the same. Paralake seems to be shut off from the rest of a larger industrial district. I'm gonna try and find out more about that.

I've seen on the news the mayor will spend the governments money on clean-ups for chemical waste, however I honestly believe the numbers don't match up. If the waste is the cause for a monster fish like that, then there is definitely more waste then they say they're cleaning up. Who knows what else is out there, with air pollution like that, I dread the day we get rainfall again. I still feel weird after last winter.

I've made progress on the bulletin board, check the attached image. If you find or hear about anything interesting, you know how to reach me.

Finished product A1.jpg

I look forward to hearing from you, it's been too long.
Ending_message............................
Scanning...........................................
Hey everybody, I've been working on this for a few days now, and I am very thankful to have gotten the help that I did.

A giant thank you to:
@✪ lencz for modeling and alot of inspiration for the project
@Leon Brown for modeling (on Terrence Smith left)
@mimeyy for modeling (Pointing a gun at Charlie Harris)
@Ultimate for modeling (SSGT under gunpoint)
@Kurze for modeling (Left, Bolli's Testicle)
@BigRossKane for a incredible ammount of inspiration relating his recent projects
@The people who made the picture frames possible for allowing the community this awesome ammount of creativity.
@Zayne for building together with me in his shop
@Skudist for helping me make up a story
@Tyla Jai Trusting me with Event Helper

COMMUNITY INTERACTION!!!

This is going to be a little story, to add some more lore to PERP, so for everybody who wants to contribute, tell me something in the comments to investigate, send me freaky pictures, people I should investigate, whatever you like! You can also find me or call me ingame on 245-7125

Last edited: