Im shit at editing #3

Reaction score
*backstabs his org to join cosa*
*robin doesn't even know his name*
*ends up not joining the org*

NA, SRSLY THO. Nice EDDITING but the music is giving me a tumor.

Last edited:
Reaction score
*backstabs his org to join costa*
theres a new org in the city

costa-coffee.png

Reaction score
It’s a good montage, give yourself some credit, don’t listen to Taylor, he doesn’t have a chance of getting in either : )

Reaction score
In all honesty, good montage but the music and the lad rapping sounds like he is having an epileptic seizure.

Reaction score
It’s a good montage, give yourself some credit, don’t listen to Taylor, he doesn’t have a chance of getting in either : )
i was in retard. i was kicked for not playing. why would i give a shit about being in a perp org if im not in the org.

Reaction score
i was in retard. i was kicked for not playing. why would i give a shit about being in a perp org if im not in the org.

Why u chatting shit trying to make him feel bad, you were kicked bc u weren’t wanted in the org not bc of activity, don’t make the guy feel bad when he is clearly making an effort. The point of my last reply was you are making fun of him bc he still isn’t in the org when you aren’t either, quite hypocritical isn’t it. Why u trying to bring him down when he is making an effort, it’s not cool or funny so just don’t say anything at all.