im sorry :( - shoutbox appeal - @mcglinchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Shoutbox Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: McGlinchy
How long were you banned for: It said at first 3 days but it was supposedly extended to the 13th.

Your Steam Name: JJJackier
Your In-game Name: dont matter
Your Steam ID: dont matter

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Posting an NSFW pic in SB.
Why should this appeal be considered:
I'm very sorry for posting that icky picture. Usually I mark images like that with a spoiler but this time I just didn't for some reason. I enjoy reading the shoutbox and I didn't know how empty the forum feels without it (well I did kinda when AyJay removed it). I promise to not post NSFW images again and to be more careful with what images I send. I don't know why my ban was extended, but I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd let me off this time, and you'll see that I won't post images like that again.

If you don't want to unban me, can you at least lower it a little bit? It went from 9th Aug to 13th Aug. I would accept my punishment if it was for 9th, I wouldn't be writing this to begin with if it wasn't extended. Hopefully you'll forgive me.

Additional Comment(s): I did say nigga alot in shoutbox before, but when staff started punishing people for it, I stopped saying it and replaced it with nibba. I guess that KINDA shows that I can learn from mistakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.