Police Suggestion Implantation of Change/Update Logs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief description of idea: Change Logs/Update Logs Monthly

What benefits would this idea have for the department: I believe that at the moment their is not much communication between officers and the SMT with officers not really knowing any changes/implementations are being put forward and general info of the kinda month the PLPD as a whole have had.

I think that this would be a step in the right direction to be able to try and fix the current lack of communication and would keep us updated with what is happening rather than being told "things are being worked on in the background" As well with this it could bring a bit more excitement when they read these monthly posts to see what the command teams/SMT have planned for the future or new implementations which people may not have spotted

This suggestion could also transpire to the RTU and TFU departments if they had their own personal announcements area and be able to put more department specific things

What potential negatives could this have for the department: N/A

Other additions:

Reaction score
Any changes that we feel people should know about are announced most of the time

There are also announcements in the plpd shoutbox about any smaller changes

Unfortunately no changes really happen in SMT so we can't really announce anything :)

Reaction score
100% agree,I believe Samuels post whilst I have not commented on it is very important and shows that some drastic change needs to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.