Server Suggestion Improved Rare Items

Reaction score
Description of the idea: The idea of this suggestion is to increase the rare items in circulation and their value. At the moment every member of the community if they log on, gets a rare christmas item around christmas however I believe the amount of rare items should be increased and more per season, (similar to @aarondavid45 's suggestion) easter add easter rare items, summer, halloween etc. At the moment we only really know of one rare item a year and thats christmas, with the increased rare items added into the game there should also be stuff you need to do to gain the rare items, ie quests so that not every player who comes on once a year has this item. Which increases the value of the item, which I think is really good because it tends to be players who have the fastest car and enough guns but still want to find a reason to play perpheads who tend to buy rare items.

Why should this be added? (pros): More rarity and a reason for more people to log on during holiday seasons

What negatives could this have? (cons): more work for the devs I guess

*Other additions: Rare clothing items would be cool as well, for a wardrobe system

Reaction score
Adding a quest system for items similar to trading candy for outfits would be a great idea! I 100% support this. It'd add some spice to the game and certainly make it more interesting than 24/7 base and RP.