In need of actors for music video #2

Reaction score
Hello guys long time no conyo remix right lol.
anyways I'm making a new music video produced by @Kenty , but ofc i need some actors who can volunteer in this fun music video!
I for sure need a female character in this videoclip

If u wanna join:
Discord name:
Skin color (not neccesary):
Why you want to join in:

PS. We are doing this on a spare server of perpheads Shoutout to bolli
1616852223544.png

Reaction score
Discord name: hotdog 6#4974
Skin color (not neccesary): white
Why you want to join in: idk just take part I guess nothing spesific

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Discord name: Zoephix#3530
Why you want to join in: I'm bored and have nothing better to do

Reaction score
Discord name: amir#3124
Skin color (not neccesary): white/ black/ yellow
Why you want to join in:
Hello, I am appealing my ban after I have sat a long time out from PERP, I have realized and looked back that what I have done is not acceptable. What I have learned from this ban is that I have to pick a correct time to mess around with my friends whilst basing which will not cause any harm to anyone else's roleplay experience. I know my ban record is appalling and I take full responsibility for 80% of the bans, but after receiving this ban it has made me realize who I am whilst I play perp. I know I shouldn't bring OOC still into a ban appeal but during covid, it has really been a big blow for me as I have lost many people and I currently have tonsillitis and recently losing my job leaving me with no income and am unable to get any sort of benefits due to covid and the job center not being open. I have nothing to take time away from the situation apart from PERP and my online mates.

As previously stated I know that I am aware of the previous bans but after speaking with multiple people from the PERP heads community I have now realized that I have to step up my actions so that I will not receive a warning or bans in the near future.

Whilst I have had time to rethink my actions due to the ban, I have read over the rules multiple times and am fully aware of the rules much more than I was prior to the ban.

Reaction score
Discord name: h0meless#7777
Skin color (not neccesary): kinda dark
Why you want to join in: im a top drilla top skengman and I look cool

Reaction score
Discord name:
Skin color (not neccesary): All of the above
Why you want to join in: To help

Last edited: