Inactive

Reaction score
I wont be active over Christmas and the beginning of 2017 due to my actions when raiding a base. I thought it would be a smart idea to shoot a base member who was unarmed named @Joneij and I do apologize to him for the effect I had on his role play experience however, I am here to update everyone else that I wont be active and I will see you next year hopefully. Bye for now.

Reaction score
Well I will be looking forward to seeing you again and remember to make a notice on PLPD online. But I will miss you as I have known you for a while now as I first met you on the Zeus Roleplay Darkrp server as I was staff same as Frej. Please try and make an apology appeal as you are a great cop aswell.

Reaction score
Leaving again?!!? You have to start taking things slowly! See you soon buddy ;(

Reaction score
I enjoyed our patrols we had frequently, quite sad to see you go, to be honest. Yes, you broke the rules during a raid, but you can submit a ban appeal in the form of an apology. I know, you've already said you won't be making one anytime soon, but you should honestly consider it. You've accepted the fact, that your actions weren't up to par, so the next step is to apologize for your them.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing you back on the server regardless of if you appeal your ban or not.

Reaction score
imtch.jpg
@GamingPeach