Inactive.

Reaction score
As a small amount of you know, I have a poor internet connection and I can barely do anything in-game. Every time I drive a car I have to go 10/15 MPH otherwise I will crash, (Imagine, I have a Lamborghini I can't drive because of it) every time I walk I teleport 10 meters forward. It's just too much for me, It isn't their server it's my internet provider. I ain't leaving the community just going inactive till its fixed.

"Why don't you just change provider?"
Think I didn't try?
(Called an Engineer said he would come in ~2 Weeks)

Reaction score
Try using some internet connection plugs. Basically what it does is you plug one in your plug socket next to your computer and plug the Ethernet Cable into that, and then plug one into your router and use another Ethernet Cable to the router. It's really simple and easy to use, even I have one and it does make a difference. Here's an example.

Also, I'd try upgrading to Fiber Optic or something. Your internet provider doesn't really change the efficiency of it as different providers just rent the lines from what is usually BT Broadband. It all depends on the cables used, the providers just do cheaper prices, etc.