Help.

Reaction score
So recently my PC start "lagging" on games. Basically, i walk i teleport 5 meters forward (i drive lamborghini i crash it cuz of lag) So i was using the Anti-Virus (build in with this Bread PC) and this is going on for eehm, yea 18 hours. New PC?
bbc02fe8c53c54e2aa0e0a34876a9be5.png

Reaction score
I had the same issue not long back and I would go from 600 fps and hit 10 for a couple of seconds, my anti-virus was essentially this:
49dc011b4cb9abeac72e546aef269c71.png
What I did to fix mine was download:
https://www.malwarebytes.com/
Do a full pc scan see if anything comes up etc. Worked for me :)
It is not the FPS since my max is around 40 in perp and i normally don't get high FPS (this isn't a game PC) but i think it is because of the PC since its an old PC too.

Reaction score
how about playing on a lower resolution/dxlevel or overall settings. I pretty much have everything to the lowest to a point where it still looks okay but most people still tell me my game looks like crap. Runs well though, hmu on steam for commands or smth

Reaction score
I had a similar problem to that on my old computer. My games and computer in general were laggy, took about 10 minutes to boot up my PC for everything to respond. Downloaded malwarebytes, turned out I had spyware and malware on and it was too late. Malware got into my PC, and basically opened doors for everything else, so even if I deleted the detected, a few days later it would come back. Deleted mandatory files to do a system reset, so I had to install windows afresh from a disk.

tl;dr you probably have malware.