Inactivity notice.

Reaction score
Well as some of you might of realized my activity has been reduced lately. I haven't been on the server for two weeks and it is because of a few reasons:

1) I get bored a lot of the time as a played a lot.
2) I started playing CS-GO and I really like it and I spend a lot of time playing it. Also H1Z1.
3) I started putting ''effort'' into my school work as I have already been expelled from a school in London and now I'm literally on the edge of getting expelled from this school as I stabbed a kid with a pen in the past and locked kids in locker and just general rudeness.
4) I am getting a pet octopus. @Robbin’ the Hood

But, I am not leaving Perpheads HELL NA. I'm just taking a little break and reducing activity for a while and then ill start playing a lot like I used to.
Not going to mention people that I like playing with as this isn't a goodbye post it's just a notice so you guys know what's going on.

In a week or more I will come back and play like before! Cya then. (steam message me i am lonely).

Reaction score
It's about time the most annoying prick is taking a break, stay on CS:GO.

Just messing around mate, I hope you'll be back soon, I want to have my Serbian friend rape you once more.

P.S: Don't think you're good at CS:GO because you suck, I've seen you play bruv.