Inactivity post

Reaction score
For the next couple of weeks I will be on and off the server because I'm going on holiday very soon and I need time to prepare and get stuff ready. Hopefully for the next 2 weekends coming up, I can be active but I'll be properly back 27/7/14 and I'll be more active than I ever have been.

I hope this doesn't effect anything, I'll try and come on as much as possible.

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
Prepare? What is there to prepare for, unless you are planning on blowing the plane up or something.
Blowing up a plane wasn't in the plan book but erm... I'm going for quite a bit so I just want to get the stuff ready.

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
Prepare? What is there to prepare for, unless you are planning on blowing the plane up or something.
Now they probably did because you mentioned NSA but if you mention NSA and Bomb together in a sentence you most likely fucked... oh....

Reaction score
I should be back on Saturday, thank you all for the replies! I'll be potentially taking necessary photos and I will be active on the forums. If you need me for whatever reason, you can contact me on this thread or private message me on the forum. Again, I hope my activity doesn't effect anything and I will be super active when I return.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
I should be back on Saturday, thank you all for the replies! I'll be potentially taking necessary photos and I will be active on the forums. If you need me for whatever reason, you can contact me on this thread or private message me on the forum. Again, I hope my activity doesn't effect anything and I will be super active when I return.
As stated in this post, I'll be back on Saturday; I should be back at around 5PM GMT.

Ash

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Come back. :/

Reaction score
Just got home! It's great to be back, feel free to close this topic. Thank you all for the messages too!