Incredibly late but heya <3

Reaction score
Hello,

Some of you may know me, some of you not. In fact i have absolutely zero friends so...
*Tip #1: To make friends, don't say you don't have any friends.

Anyway, my name is HyDro Killer or Aalamgeer Wang (used to be Brian Feldon) in game (don't judge, im RPing as MattIsMadForCod's brother so blame him) The people who know me will be thinking what's the point of making an intro now based on the fact i joined a few months ago and have acquired of two weeks of server time. Well, the reason is that i never actually made one and i thought it would be nice to introduce myself formally. That sounds like a reasonable excuse so im going to just roll with that.

A lot of the first few questions people ask me is why the hell is my name HyDro Killer and how does it make sense to kill "water". Well, why not explain in my intro?
My original name was Boldie200 (I was a wee child) and whilst playing TF2 (again, was a wee child) a strange man approached me on the game, put a bag over my head, tied me and took me to a dark alleyway and forced me to join the clan "HyDro". No one knows what happened after that alleyway but one thing is known for sure, Boldie200 was never the same person and still people to this day question where he went... I lied, i have no friends :'(
*Tip #2: Don't make up crappy back stories about your name

I started out solo and didn't even realise what a huge impact organisations had on the game (don't judge) and after getting completely "rekt" (as the youth of today would put it) i decided to join The Commonwealth, owned and ran by a man called @Duffy, many people now probably know him as the strange man who sends dic pics to everyone, believe me, been there done that. During my time in The Commonwealth i made a small but tight group of friends including the one and only @Nothelle however Duffy told us that the org was going to be merged with another org so i decided to leave. The Commonwealth was merged with The Virtuous i believe (not sure as i didn't go ahead with the transfer)

After i left i was in search of another org and i bumped into a strange black man in a bright pink suit, he looked completely trust able so i started to hang around with him. @TheDrunkenRage invited me to his org and the next day the news was broke to me that, once again, we were merging. And bam, here i am. In the Armenian Mafia alongside absolute legends such as @Garo.k, @Millheimer, @MrLewis, @Alabin, @AaronD1234, @Sky-Walker, @Ash and of course the infamous Norman (don't know forum name) for setting the Projex Apartments on fire and nearly burning everyone's drugs... However during my stay i have of course met some absolute benders @BA98 (Love you really <3)
After being in the org for a reasonable time Aaron decided to "adopt" a new man that many of you probably know @JustFedorable.
*Tip #3: Don't babel on about absolute shite.

I just want to make this intro so people know who i am and my basic role play experience.
Thank you to all the people ive mentioned and sorry if i forgot you, there is like a gazillion people in Armenian Mafia.

P.S:
- @The-Devils-Son, i just wanted to mention you as well as a thank you for helping me so much.
- @Swiper The Fox, i would thank you but after hiding under the stairs for 30mins straight during a raid, you kinda changed my mind <3
- Also @MattIsMadForCod, quick mention for you for also helping me out and just generally talking to me <3 (Congratulations on Enforcer as well buddy)
- @AyJay, for telling me to jump off a bridge in the first 5 minutes of talking to him -_-

Peace,
HyDro Killer

Last edited:

MattIs

What you say! Mrs Wang is not impress ;)
Wow, this is uber late man, you joined when I joined last year by the way - I never knew that :)
Anyway, you know the drill - You always say hello on teamspeak.
Don't see the point in you making this, we all know you now aha ;)
You're great fun to roleplay with and I hope this brother-sister roleplay will allow me to get to know you more, IC and OOC :)

Reaction score
You joined ages ago! :D

Anyway, I have talked to you both on team speak and seen you in game, you seem like an awesome guy! :0

I know you do not like english (the subject) because you always get D's in it.

Anyway, welcome to the community I guess :p

Reaction score
Hey buddy, just a tad late isn't it? XD But seriously, it's been great getting o know you and i hope we can become great friends. P.S - Thanks for the mention <3 ;)

Reaction score
Thanks for the mention, it is not everyday that you get called a legend and have your name written next to such fine gentlemen. :pompus:
It has been absolutely great getting to know you Brian, you really are one dank ass madafakka ;)

Reaction score
I got called a Legend!? Jeeze am i in a different universe? Never been called a Legend before. You are a good Friend and a great guy, I am glad I met you.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I've seen you around and you seem like a really nice guy, since I did not get a mention you will not be getting an AyJay welcome pack.

Whalecum to the community.

Deleted member 1235

I must object, i don't show my penis to everyone. Just 99.9% of people (Insert booty face here) anyway you're fun to roleplay with and I love you long time!