Inspire's 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ShadowJoey/Joey Marrey
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Inspire / Jerome Baller
His/Her SteamID: (I could not find it anywhere, I'm sorry)
Reason: As shown in a video he put up, he attempts to take on the whole police force with a desert eagle... Has this not lead to someone else being banned *cough* Jarred *cough* and so may he not receive at least a warning for this breaking of 3.4? And yes I do know the swat broke the rules as-well. Yet, he had no previous offences he was on the run for and he was stopped for only a traffic ticket, why on earth would he threaten to kill an officer for a traffic ticket. Overall: He put up a video showing him breaking 3.4 twice!
Evidence:
First offence of 3.4 at 1:00; threatening to kill an officer for a traffic ticket
Second offence of 3.4 at 1:15; still taking on the whole police with a desert eagle

Reaction score
In this case, there is no rule that inspire broke in my opinion. The swat broke rules, because he already had the officer on gunpoint. In real life, if SWAT would be on the scene in the exact time, they would have backed off. -Support

M

Reaction score
He said that he was doing it for the 2 people in the back of the squad car, however he still put his own life at risk. He knew that the SWAT team were in the area and would be able to respond quickly, and it honestly wasn't worth it over a traffic stop.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
If you take a look at the video, you see the SWAT truck turning right on the one way street. This could lead Inspire to believe that they'll be on their way back to station and would give him a chance to save his friends. The fact that SWAT turned around and came down the same road is mainly Inspire's luck being against him, and because the SWAT driver was doing a horrible job, even breaking 4.2 in the process.

-support

Reaction score
Please do not use how the swat broke the rules to influence your support, inspire clearly broke 3,4 and also did the swat, all should be banned

Reactions: Ash
Reaction score
big +support we all had our guns out and we told him to drop the gun and he wasn't listening. fear rp should have kicked in when 4 big guys with guns surround you

Last edited:
Reaction score
He tried to take on the 'whole' police force with a desert eagle to save his friend getting a 10 year jail sentence. Exactly what happend with me. He surely would've get revived as the medic ambulance was right behind the SWAT van and therefor getting arrested, just like me. We both did it for the greater of our
friend(s). You can't tell me it never happens that people do this, as it happend 2 times now in 2 weeks and most likely more times.
sidenote: (Ethan told me standish did the exact same as i did. But since i have no proof of that i can't confirm this)

People do it very rarely, but it happens. I don't think inspire should be banned here, as he did what he could to save his friends. But his luck was just against him.

Garrett Woodfield

-Support the swat risks the officers life, also jerome had a reason to believe that the swat didnt go that way as they broke 4.2

Reaction score
-Support Swat broke rules which led up to the whole incident, i also thing Inspire broke no rules in the first place, he had a chance to save his friends from a 10 year jail sentence. In my opinion he could try and save them.

EDIT: Joey, i suggest you dont comment anymore, let the staff deal with the situation, you have made your point now let others make theirs.

Reaction score
-Support

You can clearly see SWAT went the other way (however broke traffic laws when doing so), leading him to believe they weren't there anymore. I think his actions were perfectly justified and it was just unlucky that the SWAT randomly turned around and came back.

Reaction score
First offence of 3.4 at 1:00; threatening to kill an officer for a traffic ticket
I did not pull a gun on a officer for a traffic ticket, my friends and org members were being arrested, so them being my good friends and org members yeah I put my life on the line, I would die for them.

Second offence of 3.4 at 1:15; still taking on the whole police with a desert eagle
SWAT went right so when I went round the corner I thought they went back to the situation, since I didn't see them in front of me. When I pulled my gun out the SWAT came round the corner, if they RP'ed and negotiated I could of dropped my gun and gave up, but no I get 2 bullets to the head.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Looks to me like he assumed the SWAT had already left the area by taking a right turn which was against the law. He then tried getting the cop to unarrest his friend, but the SWAT apparently turned and went the other way. The SWAT then ignored the fact that the cop was a hostage and shot him in the face which was unrealistic in my eyes. I don't feel like he risked his life and was unaware of the fact that SWAT was coming.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.