Server Suggestion integrate missions info into phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: integrate missions info into phone
Suggestion Description: instead of a magical text on the top right instructing you, it's all integrated into the phone app to make the whole experience more come off polished and immersive.

Another tab you can switch to to view the current prompt is possible allowing the player to switch between that and the mission selection tab to cancel or start a new mission.

Why should this be added?:
- UI Improvement
- Less clutter on your screen
- Immersive

What negatives could this have?:
- Text is too small?

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Immersion breaking text on the top right referring to the missions app.

Reaction score
It’s hardly clutter and actually more useful to have a HUD especially for missions that requires you to use a phone.. such as a map to get around to places

I’m fairly certain they can cancel the mission but this isn’t even an issue in the slightest nor does it break so-called “immersion”

Reaction score
i already know some find convenient but how does it not break immersion to have floating text on the top right? this is something that makes sense anyway. The Phone shows you the info you need and it doesn't seem to lack space for this integration in my opinion especially considering it takes 1/3rd of your screen.

GP

Reaction score

Immersion is important, but allowing you to put the phone away makes it a less clunky experience and gives new players at-a-glance reminders of what they would need to be doing. We might revise how the missions work in the future, but I see no immediate plans to change this. Thanks for the suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.