Internet cutting out

Reaction score
hi, my shit finnish internet is cutting out every 20 min (literally exactly every 20 min) for like 20 secs and then it just comes back and works normally for the next 19 minutes and 40 seconds. help me fix it thanks

Reaction score
Call your isp, nothing can really be done about something like this from your end unless its a broken ethernet cable or something
yeah, well i dont think thats it a broken cable since i dont think that cables have timer which cut out every 20 min

thanks for the help

Reaction score
Happened to me, had to call the isp to fix something in my neighborhood power bank, they said I had unneeded cables and some are old and need replacing

Reaction score
Are you loosing it on your computer or is your router loosing connection to the main provider? WiFi adapters/USB adapters that are aged are known to cause issues like this also.

Reaction score
Is the WIFI cutting out throughout your whole house, for example on your phone or any other devices? If so contact your internet service provider. If that's not that its probably something to do with your WIFI connection in your computer.

Reaction score
may you have a virus?

i suggest taking your pc to the doctor

doctor-holding-syringe-2046763.jpg

do u haf dis problem on other computer? or only you computer?
you via waaifaai or via cable?
what is your operation system
where are you located in the world???
is the winternet via coax, adsl or fiberrr?
do u use the ISP stok rouwter???
how many defices on ur winternet at same time??

pls answer question i study computer science i can help u

Please do and try to answer all my questions. It may look like I am stupid, which I am, but I would like to try and help you out.

Reaction score
Wear Glasses and feel like your MR Worldwide, now you do not have to use Finnish Internet

Reaction score
i literally had this problem before if u have DSL connection a tree or something could be tearing and fraying the cable inside the telephone wire call ur isp they will fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!