PC GPU Problem?

A1L

Reaction score
So basically for the past few days after taking out my GPU and putting it back in, it fucked something up making it then I off after 20-30 seconds, I’ve KINDA fixed that now however i cant get no output to my screen, the PCIE Slot and GPU both work fine. Please help if you can

Reaction score
Try at your own risk, i've seen a guy take out his GPU (running on intergrated graphics), disable the HD graphics, turn off his PC and re-add the GPU. And then download all the drivers and such.

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
Try at your own risk, i've seen a guy take out his GPU (running on intergrated graphics), disable the HD graphics, turn off his PC and re-add the GPU. And then download all the drivers and such.

Problem: got no intergrated graphics and I can’t a see the bios at all

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
Why were you dicking about with it in the first place?

Make sure that you have plugged the power pins as far in as they will go.

Cause i was testing that’s it fit in something, and yes I put then 2x 8 pin connectors in fully. The 3 fans fully spin, etc

Reaction score
Your motherboard might be fucked, try reseating your ram in different locations. I fucked around with my PC and it killed two of my ram inputs. Was nothing wrong with my ram, just a case of faulty motherboard.
And on some occasions it flickers my second monitor on and off after extremely long periods of use.

If your PC isn't booting to windows and monitors are receiving no signal, it might be your RAM.

Reaction score
testing that’s it fit in something
What do you mean by this? The socket or the GPU itself?

Is it mounted correctly? Unclip the PCI sockets latch and take the GPU out, clean the socket and mount it again. Make sure the GPU is all the way inside and the latch clicks into place.

Reaction score
Question, are you able to boot into the BIOS with the GPU inserted? Can you see it?

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
What do you mean by this? The socket or the GPU itself?

Is it mounted correctly? Unclip the PCI sockets latch and take the GPU out, clean the socket and mount it again. Make sure the GPU is all the way inside and the latch clicks into place.

Was testing if it fit in a static shielding bag which it did Andy i did do that.

Your motherboard might be fucked, try reseating your ram in different locations. I fucked around with my PC and it killed two of my ram inputs. Was nothing wrong with my ram, just a case of faulty motherboard.
And on some occasions it flickers my second monitor on and off after extremely long periods of use.

If your PC isn't booting to windows and monitors are receiving no signal, it might be your RAM.

Tried moving the ram about right now, nothing happenings

Reaction score
Monitor doesn’t show nothings and can’t boot into BIOS
Unplug the entire system from the wall, turn it on a few times (make sure there is no charge inside it), then remove your CMOS battery, turn it on a few times again, put the CMOS back in. Start up your computer and it should say that things have been reset.

Note: this will completely reset your BIOS so make sure you remember everything you have set before you do this. I know that is hard without it but try to remember.

Reaction score
If that still does not work, try going here: linustechtips.com. These guys are about 20x more qualified to help you than I am and chances are, will be quicker at finding your problem.