Intro

Reaction score
Since I never made an introduction I figured it might be for the best to just do one.

Hello! Some of you might know me as "Dr. Dräjj" but my real name is Anton and I'm just about to turn 18. I first joined this community in late 2013 just playing with some of my IRL friends, after one of them got permanently banned I started trolling to try to get banned myself (might explain my ban record). A while after completely quitting the server I started playing again continuing to be a minge which eventually leads to me getting permanently banned, after somehow getting unbanned I plan on not getting banned again :) proof of this is the fact that I haven't received any form of punishment since being unbanned.

I didn't interact with the community that much back when the map was Evocity except for being in a few organisations of which I can only remember 1 Italian organisation. I think I've already gotten to know about some people here even though I haven't been on the forums for very long and my playtime is nowhere close to others. Other than that I will enjoy meeting the lot of you :cool: