Introducing Sorle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Sorle, and I've played this server for just two days now and I already love it. @Sonzy convinced me to try this server and resign from a SSRP server I was staff on, and I've already had so many great times here.

I hope I can play for many months to come, however I might not play a lot due to school.
-Sorle

Reaction score
Glad you like it here so far. Perp heads is great. It's one of the greatest communities I've been in so far and I have 5,400 + hours in gmod so that says something. Welcome!

Reaction score
Welcome, I already know you! Glad you've switched over and hope you enjoy the server!

Deleted member 4983

Probably gonna become LT one day :)

Have a good time on the server!!!!

Reaction score
Ar reet lad! Welcome to PerpHeads an awesome Garry's mod community! (Cheezy) Me name is John Cale IC also known as the "Geordie Prick" I hope to see you in game. If you need me look for the Grey Lambo. ;)

Reaction score
Nice to meet you!
I am Synatec, I am a retard.
If you ever need me send me a PM or just look for someone that is very loud and makes loud noises in-game.

:D

Reaction score
Welcome to the community mate!
Have a great stay here and have fun!

Reaction score
What a great reputation you have there Sorle :) Would be unfortunate if someone were to ban you for breaking rules :)
But jokes aside, welcome! It's nice to see that PH stands out enough to have players switching servers! Welcome, welcome to city Paralake. (Not quoting Breen or anything). <3

Status
Not open for further replies.