Introduction and questions.

Reaction score
[Introduction]
Greetings.
My name is Felix and I am a former PH member.
I was very active but I had to leave the server due to Account Theft.
My ingame name was Vincent Brooks. I was a member of the Belinsky Family for a good ammount of time. Thanks to this, I was able to experience a very high level of roleplay which made me fall in love with the server and the community. I was lucky enough to take part in most of their activites. I've learned how to raid or mug succesfully. They've helped me get essential knowledge in every part of the game. After learning the basics I began playing seriously. I have learnt the rules very well, I've started farming money (Donated everything - 1,6m $) and began crafting weapons. I've helped new players and old friends all the way through. I never had any real enemies, but I was often taken advantage of.

That's basically all I can say about my in-game identity.
If you want to know more about my PH past or me as a person, feel free to add me on steam. I am very friendly and I love to have conversations.

[Questions]
Since my current account just got retrieved - and the old got stolen because of how naive I am - I will have to play from here. Is it possible to port over my warning and/or bans to make the staff's work easier incase I break some rules? I do not care about my items since I've donated most of them.
Also am I allowed to continue playing from an "alt" account or I'll have to call quits? I'm looking forward to solutions.

Reaction score
Welcome back then :) Might wanna read the rules through once again just to be sure. A Few rules/laws has been added. BUt yeah. Welcome back to perpheads. Have fun :p Oh. And the belinsky's don't exist anymore. They fell to another orgaization a few days ago.

About the question.. Im not sure they can do that but catch one of them on TS.

Reaction score
Welcome back then :) Might wanna read the rules through once again just to be sure. A Few rules/laws has been added. BUt yeah. Welcome back to perpheads. Have fun :p Oh. And the belinsky's don't exist anymore. They fell to another orgaization a few days ago.

About the question.. Im not sure they can do that but catch one of them on TS.

Thanks for the good wishes. :) Hope to see you around on the server.

By the way, the Belinskies were having serious arguements at my time aswell.
The org decayed a few weeks before I've left, but they've reunited later I guess.

Reaction score
Someone stole your accout? wow that's sucks man :\
Btw welcome back man, i don't remember you tho, i hope to see you when i'll be officially back playing on the server :)

Reaction score
Oh my god, I think i remember you being SS when Peterina Castricum was the mayor back in V1. Got you stuck in the elevator and you threatened to kill me. Welcome back :D