My introduction

Reaction score
Hi , Im Jayden i am from the Netherlands and i am 15 years old. I used to play on a GTARP community called 3rdrangers , Which i also donated a shit ton to, Sadly the playerbase died so my friend Matt AKA Joop Ferrari in game told me to check out perpheads. After an hour i already liked the server that much that i donated for a month. I am really enjoying my stay , But sometimes its hard for me to roleplay things very seriously because i have only once played on a Military SeriousRP server. If i mess up , Just give me critics and tell me what to do better next time , I would really appreciate if you do so because i can improve my roleplay skills with your help.

Thanks for reading my introduction.

Reaction score
Welcome!
I'll be back home later on today, so if you have any questions about the rules and such, feel free to hit me up via a PM or simply add me on steam.

Reaction score
welcome to perpheads if you need any assistance remember to use the /help function and someone should give you an awnser pretty quickly :) if you need any help feel free to add me on steam steamcommunity.com/id/attacker1983 and ill try and help you out when ever i can

Reaction score
sorry friend you missed the glory days of the :welsh: staff team ruling. I hope you can bare the pain of being told off by dodgy foreigners :eggonface:

Reaction score
Welcome fellow dutchie. My name is Josef and together with @TobyMoney we rule the dutch army in paralake. If you need help with some stuff dont hesitate to ask either me or toby

See ya ingame
Yeah , Could use some help. I get raided every time and have no chance to make money , I am in an org but its just like 5 people and we all dont have guns.