Intruducing CreepyTree: The paralake marketplace website

Reaction score
cred. @McYeke for name xd

Seeing as trading is a big thing in perp, i felt having a website for this would be needed. I installed some open source software you guys can test. If people actually want this, i will attempt to develop it further by making it work for perp and you being able to log in.

try it out and let me know

(just fill some bogus shit in at adress and shit)

Reaction score
Absolutely amazing idea, I dig this yo. Shoot me a message as I'd love to help get this implemented to the community.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Glad my idea inspired something! nice to see so many community projects with websites ect coming along!

My suggestions would be add images of each item that can be sold, saves the need for everyone to take pictures of everything. and instead of real-name set it to either an editable name field that can be used for the RP name and RP phone number ect.

If you need help of some sorts I will try my best!

Reaction score
Please make it so people can sign up, at the minute it looks like its bugged so it says all emails are taken :(

Reaction score
account creation machine should no longer be broke, i am working on steam login right now. if you want to do your best and attempt to break everything nopls go here http://creepytree.tk/index.php