Is rust worth it?

Reaction score
no, if you have a life it's impossible to play unless you play 5x modded
this is exactly why i only played modded, i seen a youtube video of some goblin who plays vanilla and puts more time into the game than a person puts into a fulltime job with overtime.

Reaction score
You won’t be decent at the game until you have at least 1000 hours which is a ridiculous learning curve.

Reaction score
You won’t be decent at the game until you have at least 1000 hours which is a ridiculous learning curve.
Bit different now after the gun update, its piss easy

but no, don't get it. It sucks (i say this as a person with 3,000 hours)

Reaction score
3k hours of my life wiped after the recoil update the only thing pushing the skill gap , main scene is dead af , if you do decide to play it find some friends and don’t take it serious . don’t play all the time/ dedicate your life to it , or just play on pve/rp servers and have fun

Reaction score
if you want a ‘casual’ survival game i recommend DayZ

If you play on a vanilla server the skill gap isn’t massive and you can jump on a server and play.

You can also sweat it out on modded and build a giant base, PVPing in airfields.

But DayZ is surprisingly accessible

Reaction score
if you want a ‘casual’ survival game i recommend DayZ

If you play on a vanilla server the skill gap isn’t massive and you can jump on a server and play.

You can also sweat it out on modded and build a giant base, PVPing in airfields.

But DayZ is surprisingly accessible
I was told to play DayZ today, hopped on a server with a mate who had already got a bunch of shit and quite honestly the most fucking boring game I have ever played

Reaction score
Rust is good, but it is a game were you either love it or you hate it.

I would most likely be considered ''dogshit'' at playing the game, but I keep coming back. There is nothing like it anywhere else, the fact that you can lose everything to someone who is quite literally butt naked in a single second yet you can gain everything the same way is just magical. Even though I frequently rage when it happens to me, and you will to!

My recommendation if you get it is to try to focus on playing the way you want to play instead of maybe playing the ''optimal'' way, and I recommend playing vanilla for the real ''Rust Experience''.

Reaction score
I own rust and have about 2k hours and have been playing it when it still was in early access, it is hard. But there are servers that wipes every month and not every week, so you can actually have some time to play, of course being raided sucks but thats just how the game works.

I usually have 1 - 2 months break from it when im done playing it.
You should just try it out as it is on sale now, maybe you come back to it every now and then like i do. It is a very good game in my opinion with lots of new stuff coming every month!

Reaction score
Well,from your comments i know that rust is not worth it.
Then other questions,is battle bit worth it?