Rust or Ark?

Reaction score
I want to get back into a survival type game, rust or ark?

I've given up with shitty dayz:SA, i like both rust and ark but I need others opinions. Negative reviews for both and positive for both.

Reaction score
I would say ARK actually, the games development is going very well and the developers are having contact with the players instead of Garry who keeps his ears shut

Reaction score
I haven't played Ark(Seen some gameplay though), but I've got around 250 hours in Rust, and I am safe to say it is such a fun game to play with friends, of course it's hard to start like with every survival game, but find a nice server and go and play with some friends and you'll have a great time. There's a decent variety of guns, and other stuff to craft. raiding with stuff like explosives is such a blast(Haha so punny) and in general I'd probably say I'd have more fun playing Rust. Ark however has dinosaurs which is bloody awesome, but I think it might be a bit too early in development to buy(?) it's still quite laggy if you haven't got a good computer. All in all, my preference would probably go to Rust, just cause I know how much fun you can have with it, really growing and modernising alot is great, and I think(From the gameplay I've seen is less 'Primitive' than Ark.

Reaction score
Cons:
ARK:

• Needs a good computer.
  • Huge desyncs here and there.
  • Servers with nice people are hard to find and there is always one bandit tribe that dominates the server with their lvl 666 Ford Raptors.
  • AI is retarded sometimes.

Rust:
  • People are cunts in that game.
  • There is minor time windows when you have much friends and a good base, because it will keep getting raided and wars are gonna occur really often.
  • Mic spams are too much sometimes...
  • Medium desyncs here and there.
  • If you are planning on running on best graphic settings you do need a good computer.
  • Barley any zombies and I am not sure if there are. I dont own the game so...
  • Does get boring since it isnt too hard to get to the top.
Pros:
ARK:

• Beautiful game.
  • If you have some friends to play with which are planning to be fun and friendly to randoms and such then yes it is fun.
  • You can put infinite time in it and not get bored.
  • Gets updated alot and is still not even close to the edge yet really fun.
Rust:
  • Fun game.
  • Again, get some friendly friends and go have fun and help new spawns when you reached the top. Just remember to always have 2-3 players guarding the base and your good.
  • Gets updated frequently every week, cool stuff are being added in.

I might be wrong about many stuff here since I dont own both games. Correct me if im wrong before rating bad stuff and making this post look completly dumb.

Reaction score
I'd recommend Rust than ARK

What i like about rust is ;
  • Rust have more players.
  • Awesome building system.
  • The new rust have no hackers, (I by myself never saw a hacker).
  • Almost no bug/glitch.
What i hate about rust is ;

• Mic spammers.
  • Shoot on sight.
  • Trolls.
In the end it's my opnion :).

Reaction score
What about this one?
header.jpg

or
maxresdefault.jpg

Reaction score
Alright, I'm going to crap out some information about Rust.

Rust - addictive and fun game - stunning graphics and loads of content; the developers of Rust are constantly updating the game and hot-fixing whenever there's a major bug.

Due to optimization, you should get higher FPS then Ark but hopefully they'll improve on that (I'm getting 60 FPS on Simple graphics with an intel core i5 4670K 3.40GHz and Nvidia 770 2gb on Rust)

If you like dinosaurs and destroying stuff then pick Ark, however, Ark is poorly optimized but the game is increasing and becoming better.

With Rust, you have more things to do - servers to join, I recommend joining a modded server instead of the official ones otherwise you'll be bored shitless wondering why you're hitting a tree for hours upon hours (always go with a modded server with 10+X gathering)
Me, I'm not a "die hard fan" of Rust but I do enjoy it with mates, if you're going to choose either Ark or Rust then get friends in too, so much better and the chances of surviving in a group will be doubled.

Edit: Going to point this out - to anyone giving Rust a con about "Trolls / KoS" every single survival game is going to have people who will kill you on sight, Ark is no exception and I've barely come across a mic spammer during a 100/100 server.

Reaction score
I would go ark me and my friends have lots of dinos on our server and its so fun to go kill animals and go cave raiding on saber or haul people / materials around the island on our hawkes

Hell if you look in my signature there is a trex with glasses just one of the many things you can do