Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Keep as is

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Another relatively basic poll just to see how you guys/gals feel about it and if it is a worthwhile change as it already exists, but trying to determine if you'd prefer a different way. (This would not include right click dropped items/drugs)

Should ALL placed props be picked up with Alt+E or keep it as it is now?

If you haven't already, be sure to vote on the Mixture Info poll. This poll as well will only be open for a couple days.

Passed

Reaction score
I rather keep it as it is, as i can see some abuse maybe happening, also it would really punish missclicking ^^

Reaction score
If you build an huge base, accidently click alt + E the entire base would be gone. And raiders would just pick that moment to raid you. And with abuse i mean sometimes people like to grow on the boxes of parker and build a ramp to them, if they hear that they're getting raided they 'accidently' alt + E to remove the access to the drugs.

(I couldn't fit everything in a comment)

Reaction score
@JarredInator I don't think you understand and perhaps it was unclear, all I'm asking in this is if left click dropped props should be picked up with Alt+E or just E (some are excluded where E has some other action on that prop). It isn't an entire pick up, but a per item thing.

@Fredy Just making sure it is a popular decision since @Doggy claimed another server with something like it was unpopular among players.

Reaction score
Vote yes people :), too many times i have accidentally pressed E instead of R on my drugs and... bye bye drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.