Item Prices

Reaction score
Hai I started studying Java in school this term and I am going to make a program where you can search up the prices for each individual item as a little side project and practise.

Reaction score
Ye although this is gonna take probably a long time considering I have to learn about if and else statements to even start and aswell I wanna make it look pretty but ill do some googles on the side so thanks for the support

Reaction score
Max said:
Is this done, or has it been abandoned? Id love to see it!
Its been put on hold I dont know any visuals in java yet so I would rather wait untill I know a little more to try and get this up and running.

Reaction score
Just a little bit of ETA I can now officially work on this since I have learnt the command for it. All though there shall be no visuals it should be good.

Ok, all prices.... its gona be kinda strange if the dev's change the prices when the new map comes out, they might change the prices for some items, for example metal price is different and your system is kinda useless then, its not hard to code Java, really its really simple to code Java,but if you compare of making .msi files its much harder, Java Scripting is like reading in school a math book.

Reaction score
Well the way my program will be constructed is by determining all the prices of materials then adding them together so effectively all I have to do is change a small bit of the code to reprice an item no bigge.

Reaction score
Guest said:
Ok, all prices.... its gona be kinda strange if the dev's change the prices when the new map comes out, they might change the prices for some items, for example metal price is different and your system is kinda useless then, its not hard to code Java, really its really simple to code Java,but if you compare of making .msi files its much harder, Java Scripting is like reading in school a math book.
Well can you do Java?

Guest said:
I can do Java, its easy but the think is i dont do the stuff for fun, if i want to do somethink in Java il do it for some one or a community

Reaction score
Guest said:
*thing

Also difficulty does not link with the language coding this in a different language would be just as difficult java is very usefull and the difficulty is with what you are making. Yes easy to learn but no easy to use.