The price of making an App

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm currently doing a school project with 3 others from my class And out project is to create social media app for the jurisdiction aka area we are currently in. I Have been tasked to found out what the price of making an app is. The problem is I don' know that much about making an app for either Iphone or Android if you guys would help that could be great

Edit: Would it be worth to use this kind of forum the XenForo and what option would be best to choose @Fredy

kind Regards -DeltaForce

Last edited:
Reaction score
Edit: Would it be worth to use this kind of forum the XenForo and what option would be best to choose @Fredy

Wat8.jpg

With regards to the price of an app it varies with a lot of things: functionalities, complexity etc. For example if your app requires some kind back-end server it will have obvious costs along with other resources to support specific features. If it's a larger app you'd probably need more than one developer so there's the cost of hiring engineers etc. I don't quite understand the concept of your app so it's hard to tell the scale of it. There's also the question of the growth of your product, advertising costs etc would come into play.

Best thing for you to do is consider all the specifics of your app's features and what kind of app it will be then research relevant prices.