Its all about giving ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Puma123

I saved you, so give me it lmaooooooooooooooooooo

Nvm I can buy it myself because I'm not poor. lmaooooo. I cba to buy fallout so ye

Reaction score
Kitty

I've been a really good girl this year and I can continue help poor innocent people on Fallout 4 :kitty:

Reaction score
-Frank

-Great friend, always love to RP with you even without a game :santa:

Reaction score
Hayden

Well damm, you're giving away Fallout 4 and this game is awesome and it's on my wishlist, this giveaway now seems to be better than mine :( Anyway thanks for the opportunity to win this Bilbo! Have a merry Christmas! p.s We have fun on the server / roleplay :p

Reaction score
Walker or San Frodo Fries or some random name. Blue vest Standish thing (Dont ask)

Sorry about your SR-25 lol, have a Merry
Christmas

Reaction score
Bajar
I've probably shot you a million times, let's not talk about that. Let's talk about how cool i am xoxox
PS.
Have a picture of Ayjay on a giraffe
acfbbc5982.jpg

Reaction score
Saint Jackier

ravioli ravioli whats in the pocketioli
ive never had a fallout game
and ur a good youtoober
ayy

Deleted member 4084

Steam Name: {LWC} WhiteWolf
In Game Name: Matt Walker
Something really nice :3: I just really want to say to everyone have a nice Christmas and good luck. And me and a few others are setting up a settlement in one of the big suburbs houses for homeless people to have free food, drinks and others and other people to visit Santa for free ( @MoronPipllyd - this is what I was talking about :3 ) so that EVERYONE this Christmas has something to remember and take with them into 2016 :). People who are helping me: @TheFrozenMonkeyKing , Yamashita and hopefully Emily and Hopefully Alexander / Hans!
1171.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Bamarin [IT]
Even though we kinda quarreled after some time we have been knowing each other, it's Christmas so I'm joining this gift if you want to forgive me

Status
Not open for further replies.