Its all about giving ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, as most you may have noticed, its christmas! And what is christmas all about? Being nice, giving, and.... being nice? Ehhh.....

Well, anyhow. I'm going to be giving out a copy of of this year's best games: Fallout 4
This is a game that i have enjoyed a lot, and i hope to bring the joy to another member of this community.

Rules:
- Only one entry per person
- Only verified members of the community (If ive never seen you on the forums before, you wont be counted in. This is just to make sure that people don't use extra accounts to have a bigger chance.)
- Only for people who don't have the game already.

All you have to do is list the following as a reply:

- Steam name
- Something nice

Winner will be picked on the 24'th of december, and will be receiving a friend request on steam, so i can give you the game. The winner is chosen randomly.

Merry christmas, and a happy new year :)

Old video, but still relevant.

Deleted member 1235

Steam name: The Duffy

Something Nice: I really like your old videos on YouTube and they are super cool :booty:
921e3aefb412da3ab4b6a08d0fa971dd.png

You are also next :santa:

Ayjay

Reaction score
AyJay.

You're my bae, okay? Now that's all I need to say. I was thinking mate, the other day how much I wanted fallout but I didn't have enough money to play, this amazing game and if someone gifted it to me I'd honestly say that I'd touch their face and even taste a portion of their scalp.

Happy Christmas.

Reaction score
Philip

Best hardstyle-dancer ever, also a nice guy :D and a friend :) this sentance makes no sense

Reaction score
Exnem [RamXinZix]

Certainly has the most swag. Out from what I've seen.

Reaction score
- Steam name: ItsAquaa
- Something nice: I've known you for a long time however we've drifted apart. 4 months ago you and me started the "Ghost Busters" were we would go around screaming "Demon demon, you're audi is shit!" as we'd wait to get possesed by the abusive demon overlord @Niko. We've had some good laughs together mate! All in all, you're just a friendly person! <3

Reaction score
Sdac2

Good luck on enforcer app and shit and have good Christmas hope you get shit you want

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.