It's rough

Reaction score
I am becoming more and more inactive over the last few weeks and I'll explain why.

Some things are unfolding in my life which I have no control over, some other things are happening which have really taken the toll on my mental well-being. I cannot focus on anything other than what's currently happening to me. School has also started again which requires me to double the amout of energy I spend in one day. I will go on the server from time to time but with an extreme lack of motivation and energy. I will try to sort out and process what is currently happening to me untill then you wont notice much of me.

If you want to know what is happening with me you can pm me and I'll try to be clear. Right now I just feel like explaining myself to everyone and some people genuinely don't care what's happening and some do. I will explain it to those who want to but I don't want to bother anyone else.

I hope you guys all have a great time and when I come back I'll be fit as a fiddle, untill then it is with great pity that I have to say goodbye.