Ive paid to make an org twice now and it wont be created

Dyziook

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Ive spent 10k making 2 orgs now the first time it took my money and didnt make it so i re logged still wasnt there then i tried again and the same thing occured anyone know why?

Dyziook

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I have already disbanded the org previously. Im saying i do not currently own an org im single player right now. My trouble is creating one when i go to make it, it takes the money but the org doesnt get created. Theres no options about editing my org either.

Reaction score
this is clearly a bug report or you are doing something wrong, i recommend you make a new thread in bug reports, this could also just be a sync problem.

Reaction score
I have already disbanded the org previously. Im saying i do not currently own an org im single player right now. My trouble is creating one when i go to make it, it takes the money but the org doesnt get created. Theres no options about editing my org either.
Well this is clearly a bug. As far as i can understand you are trying to create a org but it takes ur money and nothing happens.

To resolve this,you would need to make a Bug Report and developers will deal with it. If lost your money because of this bug you may do a refund request after they will review ur bug report.

Also yeah,can you send a video of how you actually trying to make an org and then press f3?

Reaction score
Are you sure your organisation hasn't been created and you just need to press F3 to set it up? Just a suggestion as I can't remember how to make organisations since it's been such a long time.