Izzy[German]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I told you i dont wanted to do this ! The first thing was i have seen a police officer shooting on me and then i tryed to drive on him...... and i hitted you ..... i told you in ooc that it was a accident .... and idk what you have seen , cause i cant watch demos cause of no reason .... So im sry and i dont wanted to cdm you ........

Reaction score
If possible. i'd like to revoke to ban request. since izzy came to explain and apologize..so please can you do that? thanks , sorry for bothering admins D:

Reaction score
Ban request approved - I´ve seen the demo myself and you can see that Izzy was driving on the wrong side of the road (on the Highway) putting his and others Life in danger (3.4) CDMed a Medic and a Cop.

//Closed and moved.

Reaction score
No it was no longer possible how it looks like :( james i can explain you the situation too if you want i dont wanted to do that :(

Reaction score
Sgt.James said:
Ban request approved - I´ve seen the demo myself and you can see that Izzy was driving on the wrong side of the road (on the Highway) putting his and others Life in danger (3.4) CDMed a Medic and a Cop.

//Closed and moved.
Quick Edit : It does not really matter if you get followed by the Police or not you should always be carefull and think about your actions while evading the Police. (In this case driving on the wrong side of the road.)

Status
Not open for further replies.