Ban request Zetamus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sorry. The RDM happens at 15700 ticks. Some other stupid stuff happens before that at CD maybe at 12000 ticks.

Reaction score
This guy zetamus always harasses me when im on the server for IRL reasons I believe. If I see him he always tries to ruin my experience.

Reaction score
Grosblyth I have not taken a look at the demo, and I do not have the time currently to do so. But let me tell you this, that if you feel someone is harassing you and tries to ruin your experience on our server, contact a staff member in-game and we will deal with him. We do NOT tolerate slander and harassment.

Reaction score
Fexxe said:
Grosblyth I have not taken a look at the demo, and I do not have the time currently to do so. But let me tell you this, that if you feel someone is harassing you and tries to ruin your experience on our server, contact a staff member in-game and we will deal with him. We do NOT tolerate slander and harassment.
What he said ^

Reaction score
Fexxe;n32595 said:
As fexxe said contact staff memebers. The best way do this is ingame or you could go on the teamspeak and poke admin.

Reaction score
Accepted.

That was appalling to watch whoever closed his report gg.

Closed and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.