JackZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Creepis/Angela Coy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @JackZ/Jack Young
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80322740
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 - Killed me and @atomic_wizard for seemingly no reason with probably other people involved (have to check demo), his reason was that the person inside the car was "warranted" but as far as I knew we were just getting him outside the car as he was illegaly transporting a gun. I had my battering ram out as he was not responding to us (AFK) but came back and stepped out which lead us to being killed immediately along with Dylan.

I'd like a proper reasoning for killing us both as my intention was just to assist in Dylan with the illegal transportation. I did not know there if there was a warranted person inside which is what he is claiming.

Kill logs were kindly provided by Super_.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: See video.

Reaction score
——- I was the guy stepping out the car——

I had a warrant on me which we knew for 100% and we had been evading cops that whole night shooting them and generally just driving around away from them he full right to kill you as he was the driver of the car you was go me out of and previously he killed cops along with me who had a warrant 100%

Also when there’s 2 TFU gping your mate out of a car you don’t assume it’s for illegally transporting as normal officers just ask you to step out not go you out
1) how were u 100% sure because clearly under the rules you wouldnt have watched a medic/SGT get dna becuase you would have left the scene meaning u didnt know. 2) you have used the reason we “gunpointed your friend” our guns were in passive stance because you had a gun on your back its common fucking sense im not gunna just keep my gun on my back your armed. 3) if jack young was warrented aswell which btw he wasnt but if he knew he was he should have been stood around like that anyway. And if you would also like a 4th point you were actually afk for the start of it as fatgeorge said in looc.
Sorry for any typing mistakes on my phone.

Reaction score
Involved
From his POV he could see Dylan (Atomic) full on GP a warranted guy to get out of the car, it turns out it was as he was displaying a firearm but as all jack could see was him gping a warranted suspect out of the car without hearing (I imagine) him. Also at bazar we were all on high alert as we knew he was warranted.
//phone

Reaction score
Me and Jak had both been involved in several shoot out before this situation, 1. At subs were jak killed a cop we left the area and then saw from the highway looking down many cops and medics there so this means that Jak should be warranted if he was not that just down to bad communication i guess. 2. At bazzar Jak killed a cop then got shot he then got revived and i got into his car and escaped with him, i dropped him off at jennifers while the cops were chasing me and i got away. I then got picked up by Darius and we got bobbys and lock picked jak out. After all of these and a few other times were we had broken the law we both assumed and 100% thought we were warranted because why wouldn't we so when i see Dylan gunpoint jak and and then another tfu run over to him, Then obviously i am gonna spray them down which i did and we all got away so i dont see what i have done wrong here.

Reaction score
After all of these and a few other times were we had broken the law we both assumed and 100% thought we were warranted because why wouldn't we so when i see Dylan gunpoint jak and and then another tfu run over to him, Then obviously i am gonna spray them down which i did and we all got away so i dont see what i have done wrong here.
I'm kinda confused because you chose to shoot us after I had been stood there for a good 6-8 seconds with a gun in passive if I was to take jack over a warrant I wouldn't fucking passive stance a gun. Sure I started off with pointing a gun but I put the gun into passive stance after because I didn't mean to point the gun the gun was only pointed for around 5 seconds as well you also just to shoot us after creepis turned up why not just shoot me on my own and get away (wouldn't have made situation any better but would have been less risk on your life) but to me it just seems like you were being really sloppy about it all and had no plan.

Reaction score
Would be great if either of you could supply a demo or shadowplay as my perspective is pretty minimal and wasnt there when Dylan started gunpointing them. Either way he went into passive stance for a good 10 seconds or more and he would start acting more aggressive if he tried getting a warranted suspect outside the car. I'm not sure what kind of god powers you have to assume or to know that you're warranted, I myself did not know of it and was just searching for Dylan as he was stuck around the Bazaar for some reason in which I arrived to assist him.

Not sure how we could GP you out the car when ours were in passive when I arrived, my plan was to take the passenger out with the battering ram as he was not complying but shit went downhill from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.