Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: @Code Monkey

Your Steam Name: jacob.hatch
Your In-game Name: Jay Hatch
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:234554157

Why were you banned?: 1.4, 3.26 - Jay was not following several /me commands and DC'd in the middle of an admin sit while arrested. Ban length due to record.
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?:
Today I've been having difficulties with the internet, internet problems and at one point I had an error saying Internet Connection with numbers in the top right corner, it happend during a raid in the afternoon. And later on in the afternoon when I was arrested I wanted a supervisor for an officer and the situation was dealt with an I wanted an admin and I was put in jail and an admin came to my report and I tried to talk to the admin and the admin kept saying I can't hear you, therefore I was trying to say to the admin I was sorting my microphone out therefore I had to sort my microphone out, I took my plugs out and to blow into the socket if there was any dirt and I placed it back in and once I put it back in and I tried to talk again and when I tried to talk I couldn't hear myself talking and all I could hear was the admin saying I can't hear you, and then everything froze and I couldn't even type to say to the admin I can't move, I couldn't move cause I was literally froze and there was no warning about internet connection lost, there was nothing I couldn't move at all, so therefore I had no choice and I couldn't tell the admin about it, and I couldn't tell them I was going to reset my internet, and I CTRL + ALT + DEL and logged myself off the computer completely, as soon as steam booted back up I came back onto garry's mod and went into the game just incase I was in jail and I just wanted to see if the admin was there, but as soon as I clicked the server it said I was banned.

Witness is @flugs that my internet was playing up cause I called him on steam at one point
Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (Required for all server bans): @flugs since i tried to call him earlier and my internet was playing up

Reaction score
Amended

Due to the fact that you did contact me informing me of your internet issues, we've decided to give you the benefit of the doubt for the disconnection. However, you still committed the other offences given and your ban will therefore be reduced to 3 days. Next time you should attempt to make use of the text chat to at least inform the administrator(s) that you are trying to resolve an issue and to bare with, that way it won't look like you disconnected which is an awful coincidence.

@Code Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.