Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @STEAM_0:0:645962336
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: yxngkvn
Your Roleplay Name: Keandrian Jones
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:645962336

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Ban evasion

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was banned I believe a month or two ago for ban evasion, I use a VPN everywhere I go on the internet because I value my privacy but especially on GMod. If I remember correctly when I was banned, I was being reported for killing someone and while I was dealing with the report I was teleported to a roof top. The admin told me I had to disable my VPN or I would be banned for using an alt account, I was trying to ask the admin why because I was confused and he just kept telling me to disable it and reconnect or I would be banned. I also asked the admin if he could show me the account I was already banned on but he just kept telling me to turn off my VPN. I understand there may have been a misunderstanding and I can understand why they would be worried about VPNs and alts, but I was a well established player with an expensive car, money & decent skill levels. I'm only appealing the ban now because I never really played that much ever but I recently got back into GMod and want to play this server, I hope my punishments can be checked because I try my best to stay out of trouble and only want to roleplay.

Additional Information: For evidence I just submitted a picture of my ban because I don't have anything to put

Reaction score
Will you connect without a VPN and this will be lifted

Reaction score
Turn your VPN off and connect to forums

Reaction score
well i have had it turned off so i dont know what the problem is
Are you using Opera GX's integrated VPN on accident? That might be it. If you aren't using Opera GX as your browser disregard this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.