Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @TinySlayer
How long were you banned for: Since the 19th may 2019
Your Steam Name: Xms.Jake18
Your In-game Name: Muhammed Walker
Your Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:86778299
Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating Why should this appeal be considered: I have waited for a while and I have fully realised my actions were stupid, I’m not going to deny cheating but I would like to say sorry for it and have a second chance at playing this amazing server. Since I was banned I have cleared all cheats from my computer and started over playing the game legit and having fun without having an advantage over everyone else. Not being able to play the server has made me realise that having cheats was a grave mistake and that I should have never and will ever have them again. I’m sorry to everyone I have disappointed in the past and would like to ask to be unbanned please. I have still have intentions of roleplay but it was evident that I was breaking the rules and I am sincerely apologetic towards @TinySlayer and anyone else’s roleplay experience I ruined Additional

Comment(s): I am extremely sorry for my actions and will never do it again if given the chance to play. Thank you for reading and taking the time and once again I’m Sorry

Reaction score
+support This guy is so helpful and funny when it comes to perp, I know he was banned for cheating but some people deserve a second chance.

Reaction score
I remember about 2 weeks after you were banned for cheating I found your plays.TV account through my plays suggestions and it was full of videos of you breaking NLR And metagaming...

Overall, 7 months for not only cheating, but keeping up consistencies in rulebreaks for your own advantage isn't nearly long enough. See you in 2022 :)

Reaction score
He took it down after I made this AR :)

As you can see from the thumbnail however he quite clearly was in his NLR Zone :)

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.